What is the treatment available for itching on my palms and feet or sometimes overall body when I am 9 weeks pregnant with my first baby?
I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) This is unlikely to be ICP. This is commonly due to some form of allergy due to any environmental factors or allergen.
2) This should slowly reduce on its own. Dont worry about ICP.
3) If this is ICP ( Very very unlikely), treatments are available and can be cured medically.
4) If itching increases see your doctor for some blood tests.
Let me know if you need any more help.
ICP is associated generalized itching all over body in most patients and not related to palm or soles only. Rather it is more on other parts of body.
Liver function blood tests can be done to rule out ICP. Please get this blood test done to put your mind at ease.
Some persons do complain such itching symptoms due to progesterone. Stopping progesterone brings relief to these people. You can stop progesterone as you dont need it after 9 weeks as placenta would have formed now. Please stop progesterone for a week and you might feel relief.
I dont think this is ICP.
Wound during sex
When your husband tried to give orgasm externally, there is a possibility that his finger nails could have caused a small cut in vagina or one of those areas. Bleeding is likely to be from there.
This is unlikely to be from inside uterus or baby. I dont see any reason to worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tonsillitis treatment when pregnant
- What is the treatment for body itching with lumps
- Treatment and cure for Itching feet
- What is the treatment for swollen feet
- Palms and feet itch pregnant 4dpo
- What is the treatment for fungus on feet
- Itching on the whole body treatment
- What is the treatment for peklat in the feet
- Treatment of calcaneus feet in babies
- Treatment for body itching and tingling in feet