Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What is the suggested medicine for mild headache?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 5762 Questions
Thank you, I felt down stairs a wek ago, and I bled very litle , no vomiting no unconscious, but a wek later a feel a headache but very mild, is it worry some .
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: You should have had CT. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Head trauma is a very special kind of injury. Its because whole soft tissues are covered by a bone (skull). So you never know if the brain and blood vessels are somehow injured or not. Usually when there is any injury inside the skull, veins get ruptured. Bleeding from veins can be slow, so the symptoms may appear even 2 weeks after a trauma. Headache is one of such symptoms. Other are dizziness, nausea, blurred vision, tiredness. As it is huge risk leaving it alone, I suggest you to visit your doctor. Head CT should be done to rule out any life threatening problems. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor