Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

What is the suggested medication for constant runny nose, sneezing and sinus burning?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

ENT Specialist
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 1113 Questions
What meds for constant runny nose, sneezing, sinus burning - probably from the rinse I used last night. I don't know what to do next.
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Rhinosinusitis Detailed Answer: Hi Mam, I have gone through your query and medical history. It suggests that you may be suffering from the rhinosinusitis. For this condition, I personally advise: 1. Local and systemic nasal decongestant. 2. Steam inhalation three times a day. 3. An appropriate antibiotic (if needed). You might need a prescription from your local doctor to avail the medications. In addition, I also suggest my patients to undergo CT scan PNS and absolute eosinophil count for better diagnosis and management. Consult ENT specialist who can will know about these tests. Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor