Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What is the suggested medication for back pain?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
I am having severe back pain in upper portion.I have recently attended two days continuous training most of the time sitting in unrelaxing chair.
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: analgesics and good rest Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I am sorry about your back pain due to the unrelaxing chair. Please take simple analgesics like Voveran or Brufen after food three times a day for 2 days to get relief from the pain. Also, rest your back adequately, and maintain correct and erect back posture. Get well soon. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor