What is the side effect of Betacap tr and betahistine?
Thanks for your query.
Betacap TR contains Propranolol which is a non-selective beta blocker hence it does have some side effects in organs other than target organs. Side effects like increased heart rate, disturbances in blood pressure, fatigue, and dizziness can be seen with short term dosage but on long term consumption alopecia (hair loss) and abnormal vision can occur. Also since Propranolol can cross the blood brain barrier it can cause some neurological side effects like Insomnia, hallucinations, vivid dreams and nightmares.
Betahistine though less can cause effects like decreased appetite, daytime sleepiness, confusion, hallucinations, etc.
Both the drugs as many other drugs can cause gastric discomfort, nausea and diarrhea. The above side effects are not serious and soon wane off after stopping the medication. Hence you need not worry and proceed with the medication as advised. Do consult your treating doctor if you experience any of the side effects mentioned above.
Hope I answered your query.
Please do let me know if there are any other concerns.
Temporal Window is the term used in study of the ear functioning ability to distinguish discrete frequencies from each other. It can be suboptimal when there is physical damage to the XXXXXXX ear. It can be seen associated with Vestibular diseases too.
Thanks for using this service.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of betacap tr40 tablet
- Betacap tr 40 mg side effects
- Side effects of betacap tr 40 capsule
- Side effects of betacap tr 80mg
- For what diseas betacap tr 40 used
- What is the side effect of betacap tr and betahistine
- Any side effects if we use betacap tr 40 tablets
- What is the effect of betacap tr 40
- Cap betacap tr side effects
- Side effects of betacap tr40
- White hair on infant's head. What is the cause for this?
- Burning pain in stump after left leg amputation, sciatic nerve surgery....
- Masturbation addiction, semen leakage, genitourinary infection
- Pain the the chest bone. Stopped Mercillon pills after long term use....
- Fever, nausea, stomach pain and diarrhea. Took paracetamol. History of...
- MRI showing diffuse bulge of the discs, excessive fat deposition ,...
- Child having worm shaped growth spreading in the legs. Started as a...
- Hyper-extended wrist, bruised and swollen. Been wearing splint on thumb...
- Constant tiredness, instantaneous drain effect, stomach pain, SGOT, SGPT
- Pinching feeling in chest, erratic heartbeat. Why?