What is the risk on pregnancy after taking I pill?
no risk of pregnancy
Hello sir, thanks for trusting health care magic.
There is nothing to worry at all because it was her safe period when you guys had intercourse.
Moreover you didn't ejaculated inside her and also that she took ipill, there is no risk of pregnancy.
In case you have any questions about it, I will be glad to answer.
Thank you so much for the most awaited reply,
Mam you've mentioned about her "safe period", may i know what does it mean?
And Mam we are also worried about her period dates and about side effects of ipill. Can you please elaborate a bit more..
safe to have unprotected intercourse
Safe period means the period in which even if you do unprotected intercourse there is minimal risk of pregnancy.
Her periods will be on scheduled time most probably but may get delayed by a couple of days.
This emergency pill usually has no significant side effects but can derange periods and thus make pregnancy testing difficult to analyze.
In some cases it can result in tubal ectopic pregnancy which is a surgical emergency and thus avoid taking ipill as a regular method of contraception.
Thank you so much for your support and consultancy.
We are so glad after getting your advice. Thank you so much once again. Have a great day ahead.. :)
Mam one more thing
Can you please lastly tell us about the safe period for having unprotected intercourse, i mean when it is supposed to have a safe but unprotected intercourse according to the mensuration cycle. Please mam advice us.
safe period explained
In women with regular periods the safest period is 7-8 days after start of periods (including the day of period) and 8-10 days prior to the expected date of periods.
Unprotected intercourse during this period is unlikely to result in pregnancy.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What pills should i take to abort pregnancy
- What are the chances of pregnancy even after taking i-pill
- Is pregnancy possible even after taking pill for it
- Is there any risk of pregnancy after taking contraceptives
- Risk of taking bromergon in pregnancy
- What is the processor of taking mt pills to abort pregnancy
- Are there chances of pregnancy after taking the i-pill
- Are there any chance of pregnancy after taking contraceptive pill
- Is there chance of pregnancy after taking i pill
- Is there any risk of pregnancy even after taking pill
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?