What is the risk of AIDS with masturbation?

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 24 Nov 2014 in HIV and AIDS
Question: Hello,

I assume that i have a lot of fear of some diseases, in particular cancer and aids!

My question is, some months ago i had a girl who masturbated me! There was no oral, vaginal, anal or any other type of contact whatsoever. Can i be in risk? Is it possible to get aids like this?
Answered by Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
no risk of HIV or cancer.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thank you for query.I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
As there is no contact, there is no possibility of transmission of HIV by the method described. Also no cancer can spread by this method.
So you can totally allay fears about HIV and cancer.forget episode .
You can get back for any clarification
Thank you
Dr Bharatesh Basti
Dermatologist and venereologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D