What is the remedy to get rid of yellow teeth?

Dr. Neha Sumra

Dentist

Posted on Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Dental Health
Question: Hi daily i wil brush twice a day but still my teeth looks yellow colour, can you suggest me how to change my teeth colour.
Answered by Dr. Neha Sumra 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Go for bleaching. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing in. Teeth become yellow due to loss of enamel.In such cases brushing does not change tooth color. Brushing only helps in maintaining good oral hygiene. If you want to make your teeth whiter then go for bleaching of teeth. Maintain good oral hygiene. Hope I answered your query. Regards Dr. Neha Sumra
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E