Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What is the remedy for rashes under breast?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 773 Questions
I have this rash under my breasts and i know its from sweating but i am snowed in and cant get out. What homeopathic thing can i cure this? I have been using gold bond powder and washing. Is there anything i can do its under both breasts? I have some leftover clobetasol propionate cream usp 0.05% from my eczema can i apply that?
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Charu Bansal 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Tinea cruris Detailed Answer: Hello dear, I have read your query and understood your concern. I have seen the attached pics also. As per details and from the pics, it seems you are suffering from tinea cruris. It is fungal infection involving body folds having tendency for sweat and water accumulation. Application of clobetasol over it a strong contraindication . It is a steroid preparation that will increase the underlying infection. Rather than going for homeopathic cure, i will advice you to take allopathic medication, it will be cured earlier. I usually advice my patients to take tablet fluconazole 150 mg once a week for at least 2 weeks. You may apply antifungal cream like setraconazole, miconazole, clotrimazole over it twice daily. For symptomatic relief, you can take tab levocetrizine or fexofenadine daily night time. Keep the area clean and dry. It will definitely help you . But will take at least 2 weeks to get completely cured. I hope i am able to solve your query. If you have further query, you may ask me. Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the remedy for rashes under breast? 22 minutes later
I dont have insurance for those pills and ive been reading on homeopathitic things since like i said im literally snowed in and cant go out anywhere. This is really bothering me.
Answered by Dr. Charu Bansal 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: I'll transfer your concern to a homeopath if you insist. Detailed Answer: Hello dear, I understand your problem now; but if you do have a neighbour or friend coming to visit you, you may request them to get lotrimin/clotrimazole cream. It's available over the counter; you don't need a prescription. Meanwhile, I read that tea tree oil, XXXXXXX cidar/white vinegar, clove oil and garlic paste are able to control skin fungal infections. You may try a small sample on the skin. If its does cause allergy or skin irritation, you may try it on the rashes. Besides this, please keep the area clean and dry. I also recommend that you wash and clean your clothes thoroughly and maintain good hygiene. Lastly I hope you do not have diabetes or other immunocompromised state. Hope this helps you get over those rashes. Good luck!!!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor