Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What is the remedy for penis erection problems?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 2366 Questions
I am 48 years old . and diabiatic for last 4 months. for last 2 months i have problem erection of penis. some times it have some times not. i have not started medicine yet. I do walk for 1 hour daily and take care of food. intake. pls advice me something to get counter diabiates naturally and rectify the problem
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your Query . Well looking into your problem I will like to tell you that natural methods and life style modifications will work in conjunction with adequate treatment only . Still I will recommend half an hour of aerobic exercises five days a week , intake of fresh vegetables and fruits , taking whole grains instead of refined carbohydrates . Salads should be an integral part of your diet . Oats are also helpful in controlling blood sugar levels . You should have cardamom in your diet , it helps stabilising the blood sugar . Bitter gourd is quite helpful in counteracting diabetes . You should get your HbA1c done every 3 months . Take care. Dr Shruti
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Diabetologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor