What is the remedy for hard and painful lump?

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Question: my husband has a large bump that's hard and painfull
Answered by Dr. Prasad 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Can you elaborate further... Detailed Answer: Hi, It would be extremely vague and not helpful if I had to address your husbands concern based on the details provided. It would be better if you can provide a detailed account of this concern. Some details that I will need are: 1. Where is this bump located? 2. Did it appear abruptly over a day or is it a bump that grew over years? 3. If it was a sudden onset bump, was it after a history of trauma or injury? 4. Do you find skin changes over the bump - redness, discharge, warmth? 5. Are you able to define the borders of the bump? 6. Does it move around when you push the bump? 7. Are you able to pinch a skin over the bump? 8. Does he have history of diabetes or any other medical illess? 9. Can you be able to upload a good quality picture of the bump on this page? You can utilize the feature to upload pictures or you can mail it to YYYY@YYYY with subject as "Attn:Dr. Prasad" Awaiting your reply... Regards