question-icon

What is the remedy for fissures and a bumpy tongue?

Posted on Thu, 6 Mar 2014
Question: i have fissures and a bumpy tongue ever since I can remember and am embarassed of even showing it. is there a way to diminish this or is there any treatment?
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi (32 minutes later)
Brief Answer: no treatment. Detailed Answer: Hi, I saw the attached photograph and i am happy to say that your tongue is absolutely normal looking. Lot of people have such fissures and uneven edges, nothing to be embarassed about. Your fissures and bumps are normal and there is no way to diminsh them, sorry. Take it easy, Dr Rajkishori Godhi
Dr. Rajkishori Godhi

ENT Specialist