What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
Recovery period is nearly 15 days.
Thanks for your query.
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar.
After going through your query I want to say that your recovery period for total hip replacement is nearly 15 days.However physiotherapy may be required for 2-3 months. You may require analgesic for nearly one week.
You can discuss it with your Doctor about it.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any clarification I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Total hip replacement recovery
- Basketball after hip replacement
- Problems after hip replacement
- Swelling after hip replacement
- Ceramic hip replacement recovery
- Driving after hip replacement recovery
- Pain after hip replacement
- Uncemented hip replacement recovery
- Hip replacement recovery timetable
- Recovery hip replacement walking