What is the recommended blood glucose level for tooth extraction?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Most important things to do before teeth extraction is to have normal blood sugar levels as well as normal blood pressure.
So get your blood sugar fasting and PP done and get your BP measured.
In case they are out of control,you are required to bring them in control before extraction of teeth.
I hope it helps however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Random blood glucose range tooth extraction
- Tooth extraction diabetes idea glucose
- Diabetes tooth extraction glucose level safe
- Safe blood glucose levels for extractions
- Maximum non fasting level for glucose for tooth extraction
- My blood glucose level is 25 whats this
- Blood glucose level and tooth extraction
- Dental extraction glucose level
- Fasting and tooth paste glucose
- Tooth abcess causing high blood glucose
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?