Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

What is the reason for hard lump on the underside of my glans?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
I have a hard lump on the underside of my glans. The lump isn't painful but does seem to itch. It's almost like a bug bite but has remained unchanged for a week. I also suffer from heat rash and am wondering if it could be related. Any suggestions?
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 11 hours later

Thanks for your query.

It is very difficult to ascertain the cause of your hard lump on the underside of glans.

It is surely not related to heat rash.

It may be related to your HIV status. I encourage you to get yourself examined to find out the likely cause of the lump. A physical examination is entailed to rule out the possibility of an infective lesion.

Hope I have been useful in providing a bit of information. I will be available for second opinion after the primary consult.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor