What is the reason behind the pain and swelling in the tonsil after recovering from throat infection?
I am XXXXXXX 34years old lady. I had cold n throat infection 3 weeks ago.met Dr n prescribed amoxicillin for 1 week. After taking that it is completely gone.but now my left tonsil is swollen and pain also.there is no pain inside throat.I am experiening this for 10Days. What's the reason behind this?
A clinical evaluation by an ENT specialist is needed.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated by an ENT specialist.
Anti inflammatory like Ibuprofen along with serratiopeptidase and an antacid will help in relieving your symptoms.
Warm saline gargles will have added benefits.
I hope this is helpful to you.
Dr. R.A. Singh, Emergency Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Beer after throat infection
- Throat infection with testicular pain
- What are the remedies for the throat infection
- Throat infection after ecstasy
- Throat infection stomach pain
- Deformed tonsils after throat infection
- What are antiboitics for throat infections
- What is quincy throat infection
- Throat infection after tonsillectomy
- What cause throat infection