What is the purpose of taking Duphaston before IVF?
To prepare the uterus.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Duphaston is progesterone which is usually given before IVF to prepare uterine lining for implantation of fertilized ovum.
It helps to support further pregnancy also.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Duphaston for what purposes
- Duphaston after ivf transfer
- Why duphaston when on ivf
- What is role of duphaston before ivf
- How duphaston help after ivf
- When to stop duphaston ivf mum
- Taken duphaston after failed ivf no period what is happening
- What the purpose to takedydrogesterone duphaston
- Duphaston tablet in ivf
- Reason for taking duphaston after ivf
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?