What is the purpose of Naturogest tablet?
We have one child aged 7 ....we are trying for the second ....our dr.has advised to take naturogest tablet frm 17th day to 23 rd day...what is the purpose of this tablet.....please advice
Naturogest is progesterone
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about naturogest.
Following is my reply:
1) Naturogest tablet contains progesterone and helps in supporting pregnancy if it happens.
2) You can take the tablet as adviced.
3) Get husband's semen analysis done to check if its normal.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
IVF and Infertility Specialist
Thanks for your response...our Dr. advised to have physical contact from 12 th day to 17th day which got over yesterday....just wanted to know why this semen test has to be done and when ....
If this pregnancy gets confirmed, whether travel is allowed ....also is it safe to travel by bike
can yoga or light dancing be done during pregnancy
Semen analysis is important
You can do semen analysis after 4 days of having last sexual contact. This will tell if your sperms are normal to get pregnancy.
Travel is allowed by bike or anyway. No problem. Yoga and dancing better be avoided.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Naturogest tablets contents
- Naturogest tablet composition
- Naturogest tablet
- Purpose of naturogest tablet
- Why is naturogest tablets prescribed
- Whats the purpose of naturogest tablets during pregnancy
- What is the purpose of naturogest tablets
- Naturogest tablet during periods
- Description of naturogest tablet
- Naturogest tablet is used for what
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?