What is the prognosis of an early-stage melanoma?
These might be benign
Thanks for the query.
Yes there are chances that it might be benign.
Additional staining is always done when the initial staining is inconclusive.
Additional staining is done for particular markers to confirm a disease.
Just relax these might be benign.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Level 2 melanoma prognosis
- Diagnosis of early stage melanoma
- Malignant melanoma mole prognosis
- Treatment and cure for early stage melanoma
- Melanoma skin cancer prognosis
- Early stage melanoma causes
- Malignant melanoma prognosis
- Drugs/medication for early stage melanoma
- Stage 4 melanoma prognosis
- Symptoms of early stage melanoma