What is the prognosis for patients diagnosed with aortic regurgitation?
Please refer to the detailed answer below.
After going through the medical details provided by you would like to tell you that, if the patient is asymptomatic as of now then just medication need to be continued.
But the ultimate thing is that at last valve replacement will be needed at some stage if the aortic regurgitation will progress or the patient will develop symptoms.
I hope this information will answer your query.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Aortic regurgitation causes
- Mild to moderate aortic regurgitation
- Chronic aortic regurgitation causes
- Aortic regurgitation heart sound
- Bicuspid aortic regurgitation in children
- Symptoms of aortic regurgitation
- Acute aortic regurgitation causes
- Significant aortic regurgitation causes
- Aortic regurgitation grading
- Trivial aortic regurgitation