What is the prognosis for invasive ductal carcinoma with lymph node involvement?
Hello dear. Prognosis is poor
Hello dear. So this type of carcinoma with advanced stage doesnot carry a good prognosis. Ideal treatment will be chemotherapy followed by surgery and radiation therapy and hormonal therapy. We expect 30 percent of patient to get cured.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Invasive ductal carcinoma survival rates
- Invasive ductal carcinoma level 3
- Diagnosis of invasive ductal carcinoma
- Foods for invasive ductal carcinoma
- Pathophysiology invasive ductal carcinoma
- Grade 1 invasive ductal carcinoma
- Symptoms of invasive ductal carcinoma
- Non-invasive ductal carcinoma
- Invasive ductal carcinoma causes
- Treatment and cure for invasive ductal carcinoma
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...