question-icon

What is the prognosis for invasive ductal carcinoma with lymph node involvement?

Posted on Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Question: How serious is ER neg Pr Pos and Her Neg Invasive Ductal Carsinoma, with lymph node involvement. Stage 3 Grade 3
I have a breast implant that has come out of its sac, also I have other tumors in other areas. Do you think it is relate
Is Stage 3 and Grade 3 different?
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal (36 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. Prognosis is poor

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. So this type of carcinoma with advanced stage doesnot carry a good prognosis. Ideal treatment will be chemotherapy followed by surgery and radiation therapy and hormonal therapy. We expect 30 percent of patient to get cured.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist