What is the prognosis for invasive ductal carcinoma with lymph node involvement?

Question
How serious is ER neg Pr Pos and Her Neg Invasive Ductal Carsinoma, with lymph node involvement. Stage 3 Grade 3
I have a breast implant that has come out of its sac, also I have other tumors in other areas. Do you think it is relate
Is Stage 3 and Grade 3 different?
Wed, 13 Jun 2018 in Breast Cancer

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. Prognosis is poor

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. So this type of carcinoma with advanced stage doesnot carry a good prognosis. Ideal treatment will be chemotherapy followed by surgery and radiation therapy and hormonal therapy. We expect 30 percent of patient to get cured.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further