What is the prognosis for colon cancer as per the attached reports?
plz guide us n plz tell us for how long she vl survive
Survival rate vary from the stage of the cancer
I have read your question carefully and see all the attached reports.
From all the reports you have attached seem the your mother have stage 4 of colono rectal cancer.
Hence the 5- year survival rate for stage 4 is 11%.
Hope I have been helpful
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ascending colon cancer prognosis
- What are the signs and symptoms of colon cancer
- What the chances of having colon cancer
- What are the odds of beating colon cancer
- Prognosis of metastatic colon cancer
- Stage 3 colon cancer prognosis
- Colon cancer liver metastasis prognosis
- Youngest reported colon cancer
- Cea colon cancer prognosis
- Colon cancer lymph nodes prognosis
- What causes vaginal bleeding after periods?
- Does elevated Prolactin levels cause missed periods?
- What causes pressure in head and redness on face?
- Suggest treatment for vaginal cramping, enlarged breast and negative...
- What does absence of yolk sac in 5th week of pregnancy indicate?
- What causes feeling heavy uterus and abdominal cramps after stopping...
- What causes anal bleeding during pregnancy when suffering from diarrhea?
- What causes absence of periods while breastfeeding?
- What cause light bleeding after intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for endometrioid cycsts in ovary