What is the prognosis for Adenocarcinoma in situ?
It is not cancer it is a premalignant condition.
Thanks for trusting HealthcareMagic about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concern.
First of all you should not be nervous as it is not cancer and it is only premalignant condition because it is only superficial surface of cervix not invaded inside.
It can be treated with laser cautery or if family is completed hysterectomy is one of the treatment of choice and follow up visit after 3-6 months with pap smear.
Get your HPV testing because it is one of the cause of it.
So don't worry about it, it is curable condition.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
You can go for colposcopy with HPV DNA testing.
Don't worry much about it but yes,if you are long standing patient of HPV,you must get your HPV DNA testing and colposcopy to rule out any invasion.( though the chances are less.
Hope found useful.
No it will most likely same.
Oh! I am touched but you have to face it boldly because of your family.
I pray for you.
If you have done both the test and it comes AIS than in biopsy also it will come same.
So don't worry about it.
Hope to hear from you soon.
May God give strength to face this situation and hope everything will be fine.
God bless you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prostatic ductal adenocarcinoma prognosis
- What is metastatic adenocarcinoma
- What is the life expectancy for adenocarcinoma
- Adenocarcinoma in situ while pregnant
- What is clear cell adenocarcinoma
- Adenocarcinoma in situ cervix treatment
- Prognosis for stage 4 adenocarcinoma
- Adenocarcinoma of the colon prognosis
- Adenocarcinoma liver prognosis
- Endometrioid adenocarcinoma prognosis
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?