What is the process of hernia surgery?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Lump
Question: Does hernia surgery in the testicular left one only hurt? I have a slight tear. Can you tell me the process and what can I expect. I need to know the recovery time as well.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It doesn't hurt any much!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this tear but happy to know you are getting set for a repair. Surgery goes with potent pain medications and there is little or no pain that you would get to experience. This is a very safe procedure which consists in closing the tear and preventing further symptoms.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.