Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What is the permanent cure for hair loss problem?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6248 Questions
i am XXXX from erode ,Tamilnadu India,my problem is hair loss time i am checking master health checkup ...that doctor advice take Keraglo Men tablet one month daily one tablet that time hair loss absolutely controlled stop that tablet taking loss again >>>how can take that Kera Glo tablet or how control my hair loss permanently pls advice to me....... XXXX
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. keraglo is a biotin supplement and helps in any type of hair fall. In males the main cause of hair fall is androgenic alopecia. That is hormone dependent hair loss. This type of hair loss occurs in a pattern and is treated using topical and oral anti androgen. If the hair loss is through out scalp it may be due to nutritional deficiency and the approach to treat will be different. I would like to see a photograph of your scalp. If you can upload a photo. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and I would be able to help you better. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor