What is the normal thyroid range while on Synthroid?
About levothyroxine dose;
Hello and thank you for asking
The normal range of TSH is 0.4-4.2.
A TSH higher than normal means that the dose of levothyroxine is low or you do not take it appropriately (fasting in the morning and for 1 hour nothing to eat or drink).
If you have been taking it correctly and TSh is still high, your physician will increase the dose depending on TSh.
Hope i have been helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects thyroid drug synthroid
- Oxyelite pro synthroid no thyroid
- Taking synthroid for low thyroid sometimes lately it feels
- Thyroid cancer and liothyronine sod and synthroid
- Cyst in thyroid gland taking synthroid will i be okay
- Effects of synthroid on thyroid
- Taking synthroid for thyroid problem low wbc reason
- Taking synthroids after having thyroid removed what should dosage be
- Taking synthroid for thyroid is my blood pressure okay
- Swollen thyroid taking synthroid and kelp pills