What is the normal range of blood sugar?
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
The normal ranges of blood sugar are 70-110 in the morning and before meals, and up to 140 after meals.
In people over 70 years old who should not risk for hypoglycemia it shouldn't be under 90 in the morning and after meals it is tolerated until 180.
Values such as 300 mg/dl or 500 mg/dl are too high.
Hope you are much better informed now regarding the blood sugar levels.
It will be a pleasure to answer further questions.
Please close and rate the answer if you do not have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Normal blood sugar range for a kid
- Normal range of blood sugar in an 18 month old
- Normal blood sugar levels range
- Normal blood sugar range pregnancy
- Normal blood sugar range women
- Normal blood sugar range for dental extraction
- What is a normal blood sugar range for a 17 month old
- Random blood sugar normal range
- What a normal blood sugar range for a 8 year old
- Normal blood sugar range