What is the normal GGT level in blood?
9-48 unit per litre is normal.
Thanks for query.
Normal range for GGT levels is 9–48 units per liter. Normal values can vary due to age and sex.
A clinicallly significant elevated level is three times the normal range while less then 9 unit/lite is termed as low.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ggt levels return to normal
- What happens in high ggt level
- High ggt levels in blood
- What is considered a high ggt level
- Causes low ggt levels in blood
- My ggt level is 124 is that normal
- What causes elevated ggt level
- Ggt lower ggt levels herbs
- What foods affect ggt levels
- What causes high ggt levels
- Suggest treatment for abdominal hernia
- What does my biopsy report indicate?
- How can chronic constipation be treated?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis and acid reflux
- What causes severe abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for internal hemorrhoids
- What causes blood in stools while having diverticulitis?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Suggest treatment for GERD
- Suggest treatment for IBS