What is the next step after chemotherapy in tumor treatment?

Dr. T Shobha Deepak

Posted on Mon, 27 Oct 2014 in Cancer
Question: After giving 6 chemeotherepy I am not satisfy the treatment. Still the body becomes very weak. I would like to know after giving chemeo what should be next step. In the latest ct scan it shows that there is not big change in the tumour.plz suggest your opinion.
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Additional details required

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Mr XXXX

It would be very helpful if you could provide the following information for me to be able to assist you further
1. What is the site of tumor
2. What was the prechemotherpay ct scan report and staging
3. Any Surgery or Radio therapy given or is it Primary chemotherapy

Awaiting your response

Dr T Shobha Deepak
MBBS, MD
4. What is post chemotherapy ct scan report