question-icon

What is the most effective therapy for anxiety and panic attacks?

Posted on Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Question: A specialist in anxityattacts in maine
Hi--Sorry I do not know how to get help???

Ill start with my daughter who has been sick for many years with panic attacks with no help in sight.
She has tried about all the depression pills-with side effects.from here she doesn,t know what to do???
Hope with this information, and maybe more, I can get help for her....Thanks.
Tom Moir
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar (6 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Please name the medications

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for using healthcaremagic as your health partner.

I am sorry to know that despite the use of multiple medications your daughter did not got required response but only side effects. I will request you to make a list of medications with dose range and side effects experienced by your daughter. In addition it will also be a great help if you can give me more details about her anxiety symptoms, how they started, how they affect her life, what non pharmacological treatment modalities tried in addition to others.

I look forward to assist her by all possible means at my end.
Thanks again.

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist