What is the meaning of microalbumin urine levels t 906.7?
what is the meaning of micro/creat ratio levels of 1065.5?
Micro albumin(MAU) is the tests that indicates the earliest damage to the kidney where in kidney loses very small quantities of protein. It should be done only in certain clinical situations and interpreted carefully. It should be done at least three consecutive times 3 months apart. It should be done once you other factors are certain. Infact, XXXXXXX should not be done in your age group as it causes unnecessary confusion in interpretation.
Before interpreting XXXXXXX report you be sure that
1. you did not have urine infection
2. you did not smoke one hour (atleast) prior to this
3. you are not obese
4. you don't have any systemic infection like fever/ cough/ cold etc
5. you are not any drugs that can have an impact on kidney function
XXXXXXX is usually done in diabetics at the time of diagnosis, with high blood pressure etc. It is used more for research purpose rather than prognosticating the patient. As such , you don't need to worry about as this tests is not to be done at this age. But if it still concerns you, I suggest you visit a nephrologist locally who can look into all the aforementioned parameters and repeat the tests consecutively before coming to a conclusion.
Hope I am clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does high microalbumin mean
- What does an elevated microalbumin level mean
- Safe levels of microalbumin in urine
- Microalbumin in urine
- What happens with high microalbumin in urine
- Urine test microalbumin level
- How to low microalbumin in urine
- Microalbumin in urine causes
- What is the normal level of microalbumin in urine
- What does 276 mean on microalbumin