What is the longest amount of time it can take
Can take upto 6 months.
Thanks for the query..
Well in case the temporary nerve damage post extraction of wisdom tooth the numbness generally subsides within 3-4 weeks or even less..
However if the numbness last for more than 6 months it is considered permanent..
Please once consult an Oral surgeon and get evaluated.
Hope I have answered your query.
Please let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Honey Arora.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess