What is the life expectancy of someone with metastatic breast cancer?
Hello dear. It is difficult to say.
Hello dear. I have read the details. It is actually very difficult to predict the survival in a case of metastatic breast cancer to brain.
She has been adequately treated with chemo and radiation and there is nothing more to treat.
Average survival will vary from 2 to 6 month among different patients with similar conditions.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for metastatic breast cancer
- Indigestion and metastatic breast cancer
- Avastin for metastatic breast cancer
- Metastatic breast cancer causes
- Metastatic breast cancer chemotherapy drugs
- Diagnosis of metastatic breast cancer
- Life expectancy for metastatic breast cancer in lungs
- Symptoms of metastatic breast cancer
- Metastatic breast cancer liver prognosis
- Metastatic breast cancer brain symptoms
- What are the harmful effects of mobile radiations on infants?
- What are the adverse effects of drinking or eating melted plastic by...
- What does my MRI scan test report indicate?
- What is the prognosis for advanced ovarian cancer?
- What are the symptoms of lung cancer?
- Suggest treatment for fluid pockets under skin in an elderly person
- Suggest remedy for chronic renal disease
- Can ALP blood test predict cancer?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- Suggest remedy for headaches and sleeplessness while on Hydrocortisone pill