What is the life expectancy of a person with stage 4 lung cancer?
VA has denied a claim and said that his service connected disability of post phlebitis had nothing to do with his death and cannot be related to his death. should I pursue my efforts to show that his phlebitis did contribute to his death? they state he died of cancer and there is no medical info to verify cancer and no autopsy was completed.
Most probably lung cancer.
If the lung cancer was in stage 4 then a person can die within 3 months after diagnosis without palliative chemotherapy.
Phelbitis and chronic lung failure would not cause death so early within 3 months.
I think threre is no use of pursuing effort to show phelbitis was his primary cause of death.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stage iv lung cancer what to expect
- Life expectancy of untreatable lung cancer
- What is the life expectancy in lung cancer
- Lung cancer what to expect
- Stage iv lung cancer life expectancy
- Stage 4 lung cancer what to expect
- Fourth stage lung cancer what to expect
- Lung cancer merkel life expectency
- Lung cancer end stages expect
- Life expectancy afterbowel and lung cancer