What is the inflammed swollen bump on the left side of my vagina?
Thanks for the query.
After going through the description provided by you, I feel that you should get a VDRL test done.
The bump which you noticed could be a wart or an inflamed Bartholin cyst or an inflamed Boil as you had shaved your hair. Please see a Dermatologist as to know the exact cause which only can be determined after a physical examination.
Meanwhile you can start with an antibiotic like Doxycycline or Azithromycin for three days after collection of the sample for the test.
Take a course of antiinflammatory drugs like Diclofenac potassium + Trypsin and Chymotrypsin combination twice daily after meals. If not available then you can take Aceclofenac + Paracetamol combination.
If it is a wart, Podophylline is to be applied locally but do not apply yourself as it might cause burns.
If it is an inflammed bartholin cyst then it would require drainage.
For irritation you can apply Beclomethasone and antiinflammatory ointment. Xylocaine ointment 2% locally will give some relief. For itching you can take tablet Levocterizine after discussing these with your doctor.
Hope this answers your query. In case of any doubts, I am available for the follow ups.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- One side of vagina red and swollen
- Vagina swollen and inflamed, labium majus
- One side vagina swollen pain
- Swollen vagina and bumps while pregnant
- Swollen left vagina lip painful
- Right side vagina lip swollen
- Swollen right side front of vagina
- Swollen vagina only on left side
- Swollen inside vagina on side
- Gray swollen bumps on inside of vagina