What is the incubation period of STDs?

Question
I have (2) questions. On 7 Aug, I had unprotected oral sex only with an escort. In the case of syphilis, gonaria, clymidia, herpes. Sorry for the spelling but I am French Canadian and English is not my primary language.
How long is the incubation period. In other words could I have infected my girlfriend the very next evening ? That was the only time I had sex with my girlfriend after.

Also how easy is it to get STD from oral sex. Do I have to have a cut or ibrasion in order to get infected orally ?
Posted Sun, 31 Aug 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hours to days to months.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thank you for query.I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
The incubation period of STDs varies from hours to days to months.
The chances of STDs from oral sex is lesser. It depends on ulcers or abrasions in the oral cavity(recipient) and also on the genital area of partner.transmission alone by saliva is rare.presence of active lesions is important in few STDs.
Few STds can come within one day including fungal infection.Sometimes friction or abrasions or irritation due to over washing/cleaning with soaps etc may also present within 1 day.
As you have no symptoms at all then there is no need to worry of STDs.
Moreover you have taken antibiotics also.
you can get back to me for any clarifications .
Thank you
Dr Bharatesh