What is the ideal weight for a 1 year old?
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
The birth weight of your baby should triple by 10-12 months of age and quadruple by 2 years of age. So, more or less the weight of your child should be fine for his age. For a definite answer I would have needed to know the birth weight, whether your child was born preterm and would also have needed to plot and trace the weights sequentially on a growth chart appropriate for age and sex.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ideal bp for 69 year old
- What is the ideal blood pressure for a 57 year old man
- What is the ideal weight of a 24 years old
- Ideal weight for 65 year old man
- Ideal weight for 41 year old man 5 ft 7 inches
- Ideal weight for 64 year old man
- Ideal weight for a 67 year old man, 172 cm height
- Ideal height and weight for a 67 year old male
- Ideal stool for three year old
- Ideal filipino 3 year old weight