What is the ideal time to do NT scan during pregnancy?
Please suggest. My Dating scan & other reports are normal. I am very tensed/nervous/stressed now days due to various family problems.crying at many times.really worried about my baby’s health. Will this affect my baby?
DO NT SCAN TEST ON THIS SATURDAY.
Thanks for writing to us. Followings are my comments:
1) Best time for NT scan is between 12th to 13th weeks of gestational age. You should undergo the test on Saturday. It will be more worthwhile.
2) As your previous scan and other reports are NORMAL, you shouldn't be worried much. Just enjoy your pregnancy.
3) You should stay free from stress/ tension/ depression for better baby health. Do regular Meditation, Yoga, Pranayama to divert your mind. You can talk with your close friends or husband to resolve family issue.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and successful motherhood.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tifa scan during pregnancy
- Mtas scanning during pregnancy
- Ideal hemoglobin during pregnancy
- Tiffa scan during pregnancy second time
- Hida scan during pregnancy
- What is the ideal weight gain during pregnancy
- What kind of daily diet is ideal during pregnancy
- What is tiffa scan during pregnancy
- Internal scans during pregnancy
- What level of hb is ideal during pregnancy?