question-icon

What is the ideal dosage of Vomikind?

Posted on Wed, 25 May 2016
Question: my kid is 2 years old. she vomited 4 times in a gap of 30 mins starting 8 PM today. I need help to know dosage of Vomikind Vomiting medicine. Meanwhile my kid had loose motion 3 times morning today. wanted to know neutraln-b dosage.
Answered by Dr. Archana Verma (33 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Recommended dosages of Vomikind and Neutrolin b for 2 years old

Detailed Answer:
Hi

The recommended dose of Vomikind at the age of 2 years is 3.5 ml thrice daily. Repeat the dose if she immediately vomits after a dose. In case the vomiting doesn't improve then visit a pediatrician for proper clinical evaluation and definitive treatment.

You may give her 5 ml Neutrolin b twice daily.

Hopefully it will be of help.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar
Dr. Archana Verma

Pediatrician