What is the ideal dosage of Vomikind?
Recommended dosages of Vomikind and Neutrolin b for 2 years old
The recommended dose of Vomikind at the age of 2 years is 3.5 ml thrice daily. Repeat the dose if she immediately vomits after a dose. In case the vomiting doesn't improve then visit a pediatrician for proper clinical evaluation and definitive treatment.
You may give her 5 ml Neutrolin b twice daily.
Hopefully it will be of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vomikind syrup paediatric dosage
- Vomikind dosage for kids
- Vomikind syrup paediatric dosage instruction
- Vomikind dosage 14 year old
- What is vomikind syrup
- Vomikind syrup dosage chart
- For what vomikind syrup is used
- What is vomikind tablet for for
- What is use of vomikind md4
- Vomikind dosage for infants
- Under what conditions should breastfeeding be restricted to infant?
- What causes absence seizures after adenoid and tonsil removal?
- Suggest treatment for sleep movement disorder
- Is HSV infection as dangerous as HIV infection?
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever and frequent urination
- Can Lanzol be given along with milk to a 3 year old?
- What causes fever after vaccination in child?
- What causes swellings on back of head in a toddler?
- Is it safe to give Spark energy drink to children?
- Is burning sensation in throat after eating hot food a cause for concern?