What is the ideal dosage of Kigtropin HGH?
I'm 6-3 230lbs am I taking to much? Too little ? What do I need to watch for and is Kigtropin a good brand ?
human growth hormone
Hello and thank you for your question.
Kigtropin is human growth hormone. It is not recommended that anyone take this supplement as it can have very serious side effects on the body. It can cause swelling in the arms and legs, enlargement of breast tissue in men, arthritis, abnormal growth of soft tissues in the body, carpal tunnel syndrome. It is also reported to increase muscle mass but not strength.
If you do take it then the dose you are on is an average one. I definitely would not suggest increasing it.
Because kigtropin is manufactured in China, the safety and accuracy of its contents are not reliable.
I suggest you consider stopping use of this hormone.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes gas, stomach gurgling and fullness in upper chest?
- Is it not safe to have Amoxicillin for heart murmur?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and tenderness on the sides
- Suggest treatment for Angioedema and severe swelling in limbs and face
- Suggest treatment for soft stool
- What causes hair loss?
- Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to arthritis in spine and both hands
- Can Requip and Sinemet be taken together?
- What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?