What is the ideal count for AMH procedure?
I have understood that your ovaries have been conserved. You are likely to have some good ova considering your age. Antral count and AMH help to assess the ovarian status.
pls tell me what is AMH AND ANTRAL COUNT
AND HOW MUCH IT MAY COST
I WANT TO KNOW EXCACT AMT FOR THIS PROCEDURE AND ANY PROBLEM I WILL GET AFTER THIS
AMH means Anti mullerian hormone. This hormone assesses the ovarian reserve and costs between 500 to 1000 rupees.
Antral follicle count means the no. Of eggs seen ultrasound scan on first 3 days of cycle and costs approximately 200 to 400 rupees.
IUI costs about 3000 rupees. IVF or ICSI costs about one lakh rupees.
I hope your cost related doubt is cleared.
You won't have problem after the procedure.
one more thing for my life is there any problem i may get
There is no specific age till which you can conceive. But pregnancy chances decrease after 35 years of age. There are people who conceive at 40 but the less.
There is no danger to life from this. Dont worry
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the chances of pregnancy with high amh level
- What is the ideal lymphocyte count
- Ideal white blood cell count
- What causes low amh level
- What are the findings from the amh and fsh levels
- What is the ideal size of the penis
- Ideal white blood count
- What is an ideal pulse reading
- What should be ideal chelostrol
- What is the ideal dosage of tussinex