What is the ideal Acetaminophen dosage?
P.S. I am 29 year old male 5` 10" 255lbs and I never drink or smoke.
You do not need to be concerned.
Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. The dose of acetaminophen you have taken is close to the maximum recommended dose. However, there is a margin of safety with the stated maximum recommended doses. Therefore, do not worry. This is not a dangerous dose and you will not suffer any problem. I suggest that you do not take any more acetaminophen for at least another 8 hours.
I hope this is of help. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger,
Sorry just like to make sure I am understanding you correctly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is hydrocodone bitartrate acetaminophen
- What happens with gynexin and acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen dosage for toddlers
- What are the side effects of acetaminophen and phenylephrine?
- Acetaminophen suppository dosage by weight
- What are the side effects of acetaminophen and pseudoephedrine?
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325 dosage
- Ibuprofen and acetaminophen dosage
- What is hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325
- Oxycodone acetaminophen 5 325 dosage