Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online
Ask a Homeopath   »  

What is the homeopathy remedy for high total lung capacity?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 356 Questions
My mother TLC remains high around 19000. Her urine routine and culture are normal. Blood culture is normal. Ultrasound done for lower abdomen is also normal. Is there a medicine available in homeopathy?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Homoeopathy can help your mother. Detailed Answer: Hello Friend, Yes. There is treatment for the patient with high TLC. But here, in the case of your mother, it appears that she needs no treatment. Even though the normal range of total leukocyte count is between 4000 to 11000, the moderate increase of 19000 can be ignored because, this increase of total leukocyte count is a defence mechanism of the body. This increase, especially if it is there for a short duration, needs no concern. The body increases the total number of leukocytes as an attempt to save the body from the inimical agents. They may be viral, bacterial, worms or even foreign bodies. In short, this increase of total leukocyte count can be taken as a part of the immune mechanism. You can wait for a reasonable period of time to get it reduced to normal range or for any further indication for an infection. Only because she does not have a urinary tract infection or another lower abdominal affection, another site of infection in the body cannot be ruled out. But it will be evident through symptoms in a short period. If the increased TLC is not disappearing even after waiting for some more time, or if she has some other symptom, then you can start Homoeopathic treatment. But in Homoeopathy, there is no specific remedy for increased TLC. Because Homoeopathy does not treat the disease, but it treats the individual. Therefore, once you have decided to give her Homoeopathic treatment, you have to approach an expert Homoeopathic physician who will take her case in detail to get a constitutional remedy for her. That remedy will cure her. Once she is cured her occult (hidden) infection and this increased TLC also will be cured. If you cannot find an expert Homoeopathic Physician in your locality, then you can get back to me through a direct query with full details of her. I will be able to help her. I cannot suggest a single remedy at this point of time because there is no specific remedy for any specific disease condition in Homoeopathy. Hope you are satisfied with my answer. If you have any further query I am ready to answer. If you are satisfied with this discussion, then you can close this query by reviewing my answer and grading it. With best wishes for a total cure through Homoeopathy. Dr C. J. Varghese Homoeopath,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Homeopath

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor