Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

What is the equivalent substitute for Arreno and Telma?

Jun 2015
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 3337 Questions
My dad takes Arreno and Telma H in india. What is the equivalent of these medicines in USA.what are the names of the precription medicines?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 1 hour later
Hello, Arreno is a combination of Aspirin+Dipyridamole, which helps in prevention strokes. Telma H is pharmacologically Telmisartan, used in the management of hypertension. If these medications are not available in USA, kindly search by their pharmacological names. Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the equivalent substitute for Arreno and Telma? 7 minutes later
So what do i ask the doc here? Do i need to tell them the pharmacological names?
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly view the details Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, Thanks for your follow up query. You have an added advantage since you know about the pharmacological compositions of the medications now. You can consult the Doctor & tell him the pharmacological names or if needed, show him the documents or prescriptions of your Dad’s previous treatment. Based on this, he will prescribe the medications and can also adjust the dosage depending upon the present health status of your Dad. Hope I have been able to answer your query. Please let me know if I need to clarify further. Wishing a Good Health. Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor