What is the equivalent medication of Rogatril?
Cinmove, Acepride or Biopride
Hi and thanks for the query,
Cinitapride, Cinmove (R), Acepride (R), and Biopride (R) are few brands hat are equivalent of rogastril However since this drug is not approved by US FDA, I am not sure you will find the brand equivalent there in the US.
You can check with your pharmacist to update you when it gets approved.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What medication to avoid with nephropathy
- What is a medical induced coma
- What is the medication for high bilirubin
- What is medication for hepatosplenomegaly
- What causes apsis medical
- What is the medical term for hairless
- What is disapan medication
- What is a gsc medical test
- What is opk in medical terms
- Medications equivalent to ambroxol