What is the effects of Sustanan 250 while using for body building?

Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi

Posted on Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: Hello i am a 52 year old male who has been dody building for 30 years. the last time i took a steriod was 11 years ago ( Stanozole) I am now thinking of doing a course of Sustanan 250. What does rates and for how long would you recomend that i use it , and should i slowly increse the dose and then come down slowly.

Will me testostirone levels come back naturaly in time after use.

Thank you
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Testosterone and related questions.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Since you are a body builder ( body building ) and 11 years ago took stanozole steroid .
Now , want to use testosterone i.e. Sustanon 250 mg ( testosterone propionate 30 mg +testosterone phenyl propionate 60 mg +testosterone isocaproate 60 mg+testosterone decanoate 100 mg ) .
This is an ANABOLIC .
Note down actions of SUSTANON on SKELETAL MUSCLES :
Sustanon promotes muscle building, specially aided by EXERCISE.This is accretion of nitrogen, minerals ( Na, K, Ca, P,S) and water-body weight increases rapidly and a sense of well being prevails .
Now answer of questions.
=For how long recommend ?
Use it till you want for your body building ( skeletal muscles ) purposes.
=Will testosterone level comes normal naturally after its use?
Yes , once you will stop using , the level will be normal , naturally within 4-8 weeks .
=About dosage ( doses )
Available in 1 ml amp;every 3-4 weeks intramuscular injection . Optimum dose is 250 mg . Use it after every 4 weeks . Once you stop it , after 4-8 weeks level will come down as normal .
=What does rates .
Since your location is in AUSTRALIA so rates are different in different countries .
Hope I have answered your question. Further any question I will reply in follow up.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D