What is the effects of Sustanan 250 while using for body building?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Sep 2013
Sep 2013

Question
Hello i am a 52 year old male who has been dody building for 30 years. the last time i took a steriod was 11 years ago ( Stanozole) I am now thinking of doing a course of Sustanan 250. What does rates and for how long would you recomend that i use it , and should i slowly increse the dose and then come down slowly.

Will me testostirone levels come back naturaly in time after use.

Thank you
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Testosterone and related questions.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Since you are a body builder ( body building ) and 11 years ago took stanozole steroid .
Now , want to use testosterone i.e. Sustanon 250 mg ( testosterone propionate 30 mg +testosterone phenyl propionate 60 mg +testosterone isocaproate 60 mg+testosterone decanoate 100 mg ) .
This is an ANABOLIC .
Note down actions of SUSTANON on SKELETAL MUSCLES :
Sustanon promotes muscle building, specially aided by EXERCISE.This is accretion of nitrogen, minerals ( Na, K, Ca, P,S) and water-body weight increases rapidly and a sense of well being prevails .
Now answer of questions.
=For how long recommend ?
Use it till you want for your body building ( skeletal muscles ) purposes.
=Will testosterone level comes normal naturally after its use?
Yes , once you will stop using , the level will be normal , naturally within 4-8 weeks .
=About dosage ( doses )
Available in 1 ml amp;every 3-4 weeks intramuscular injection . Optimum dose is 250 mg . Use it after every 4 weeks . Once you stop it , after 4-8 weeks level will come down as normal .
=What does rates .
Since your location is in AUSTRALIA so rates are different in different countries .
Hope I have answered your question. Further any question I will reply in follow up.
Good luck.