What is the effect of circumcision on the sexual life?

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in Men's Health
Question: Hi , who are you , I am a male of 27 years old .., I wanna make a Circumcision surgery, I would like to know where should I go , who many hours the surgery ganna take and for how many days I can't go to work after ., and how much you think it cost ,,, dose that in anyway effect on my sex life or on the sensitivity ,, dose it gave me more time before I have to come when I am having sex,, thank you
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Read detail answers below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you want to undergo surgery of Circumcision.
Read answers to your queries
1)You can consult General Surgeon in any Hospital nearest your place .

2) It takes 30-40 minutes for surgery.You can go to your work on next day of your surgery

3) I can not estimate the cost in USA.

4)It will not have any negative effect on your sexual potency

5) Circumcision will help to prolong the intercourse and delay ejaculation .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist