What is the dosage of crocin for fever?
Please find detailed answer below
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Your son must be given Crocin suspension at 15 months age.
The dosage at 10.5 kg weight is 6 ml when there is fever and it should not be given more than 4 times in 24 hrs. Tepid sponging must be done can also be done along with medication. Please visit pediatrician if fever does not decrease and child is irritable and restless.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever not coming down with crocin
- Suggest crocin dosage interval for high fever
- Suggest crocin dosage for treatment of fever
- Has fever on crocin what is causing fever help anemia
- Crocin syrup dosage for fever
- Dolo 650 or crocin for fever
- Infant with fever given crocin dosage for syrup
- Crocin syrup fever
- Baby fever 102 crocin
- What is the remedy for fever when on crocin
- Done with CAT scan and ultrasound. Taking Testosterone. Ultrasound...
- Scheduled for fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy. Should I go ahead...
- Fell down and hurt chest. What are the findings in the x-ray report?
- Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?
- Had a history of colon cancer and had bowel resection. Left butt is...
- Swollen lymph nodes under arms and groin hurts and have sores. Could...
- Suffered arachnoid hemorrhage after head injury. Suffer constant...
- What is the cause for itchy underarms?
- On warfarin for PE. Having bleeding from rectum. Should I go to the ER?
- Taking amoxicillin for sinus infection. Slight fluctuations in...