What is the dosage of Viagra for erectile dysfunction?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction
Question: I'm 78 yrs. For the last few years I am having erectile dysfunction. As the libido is still strong, I started taking a genre of viagra. It is effective but not very convenient as I have to plan my sexual activity. Will a tazzle tablet be more useful? What should be it's dose and frequency? Thanks.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can take Cialis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted you have problem of Erectile Dysfunction and have been taking Viagra on demand .You want to take Tazzel . However like Viagra Tazzel has to be taken before planned sexual activity

I shall advise you to take Cialis which you can take on daily basis irrespective of sexual activity..It is commonly used in elderly patients for treatment of ED and you will the similar hard erection to have enjoyable sex.

Hope I have answered your query.Please do write again if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 21 hours later
What's the dose for Cialis and what are it's side effects? How long has it to be continued?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Mild headache is common side effects.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
You can start with 2.5 mg daily and gradually increase depending upon the result as regards getting erection.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.