What is the dosage of Tagamet for digestive issues?
Tagamet may cause psychological problems
Welcome to HCM
Thanks for your query.
Tagamet has known effects on brain and can very well cause confusion, somnolence, anxiety and depression. So some of her symptoms can be explained by tagamet.
However, it may not be the sole cause. Her chronic illness, probably irritable bowel syndrome could have also taken a toll on her mental state.
She needs to consult her doctor, possibly change to another medicine and also some antidepressants to tide over this phase.
Needless to say, family support is essential, which she is getting appropriately.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effect of tagamet
- Will tagamet treat gerd ?
- Chronic tiredness digestion issues what could be causing this
- Laptop on lap digestive issues
- Usages of tagamet
- Will tagamet treat reflux ?
- Tagamet testosterone for blood test
- Tagamet and lymph nodes
- Can tagamet cure gerd?
- Is tagamet used in the treatment of dyspepsia ?
- What could a lump in my back be?
- Should chemotherapy be given to a person in final stage of nasopharngeal...
- Sex with sex worker, HPV scare, cancer in men. Test in detect HPV in men ?
- Is atopic dermatitis associated with leukemia ?
- Which tumour markers are used to follow up breast cancer patients?
- How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
- Protruding coronal suture, skull x-ray. Cancer due to radiation?
- How can linitis plastica be treated?
- CA Breast, chemotherapy, CT scan, pulmonary embolism, on acitrom,...
- Can breast cancer spread to thyroid?